Tuesday, December 1, 2009

HAHAHAHA...! Puppy>>>Gordon!!! xD

Haha...Puppy!!!!
Just I was chating with my sister...
She told me that we had adopted a puppy!
Its name is Gordon...(Don't know why used this name.)
Anyway I still very happy! ^^
Tend to show you all its photo,
But temporary I can't because my sister haven't send me the photo. xD
Haha...Wait for few days then you guys can see it. ^^
Its in black and white colors...
A newborn puppy I think.
Its size still small...
Like a doll. ^^
So cute!!! xD
I want go back and see it. ^^v


Excited !!! xD


By the way, today just finished my practical test.
The question are really easy some more the tutor is not very strict.
And the marks are like free give.
There are totally 24+ people in my class,
But the tutor said only 12 of us get the full 10 marks
And the lowest are 8...
Haha...I cant get full marks because I repeated a same code...
Haiz...never mind larh, at least i got 9. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment