Friday, December 11, 2009

Mood~~~even worst!!!

Mood...became worse and worse.
You can make your joke at anywhere anytime.
However, could you please choose the right time?!
Tell you what, if you continue like this, I'm gonna slap you very serious.
I'm not joking.
You guys never see the other side of me,
And I hope that there is no need for that.
Jokes are fine, but please say it at the right place and right time.
I have no idea that why you do not use your brain when you have 1 !!!
Please think carefully before you say something,
You might hurt someone even though you are not purposely.
I can be a very good friend but yet, I can be your enemy as well.
Please take note of that.

Remember it well my friend,
A action may hurt someone,
However, a word may kill someone.
Remember it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment