Thursday, November 26, 2009

My birthday~~^^

Haha...Mybrithday~~~
At 1st I really not expecting u guys r going to celebrate with me.
(Because on my birthday, we are having our marketing mid-term test.)
Really unexpected...
Thank you to you all who celebrate together with me. xD
Thanks to: GZne, CHEZne, JIUNne, HAOne, WEIne, DANne, Merlyn, Bamboo, Nyonya, Bryan, Richard, Chian Yeh, Kelly(Kai Li), Kelly, Hui Shyan, Kathy & Chun Yee.
(If i had missed out any1, Please tell me. xD)

Thank you to you all. ^^
Touch lorh....^^
It's the 1st time there are so many people celebrate my birthday n greet me. ^^
During my secondary really not many people remember my birthday.(Recall back also feel sad. T.T)
Haha...but thanks to you guys for giving me such a great memory.
I really appreciate what u guys did. ^^
 Thank you....^^



And now is for my lovely girlfriend.
Even though this year we cannot celebrate together,
However, With your greeting, I'm glad enough.
Remembered all these years we have been through...
You are still by my side,
Supporting me,
Cheering me up.
Thank you...
Still got 3 months...
Our 3rd anniversary is here...^^
So happy. xD
Lastly, thank you my dear...
I LOVE YOU! xD
1st time wrote this on blog feel weird. xD 


And also the last,
My lovely family. ^^
Thx to my mom n dad, as well as my two little sister.
My aunt...(Next time i go back i will sure visit ur farm. xD)
My cousin...
Thx to ur greeting. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment