Monday, December 28, 2009

Recently~~~

Recently situation not very well.
Something happened between me and her.
However I will still believe in her.

Not very willing to talk bout this things...
Lets talk bout my puppy!!! Gordon!!!
It's growing bigger but the photo i will upload later because my laptop gt viruses.
So after format it the photos will only be uploaded.

Last week is Christmas!!!
I went home for celebration and also to accompany my girlfriend.
 So sad is we only got 4 hours to spend with each other.
Haiz~~~
Bad things happened...
Don't want talk bout that, We had solve it.

During the  off at home,
I got the chance to meet my three little cousins!!!
Triple!!! Not twins. xD

They are now three years old d...
Quite big d.
Became naughty and very noisy.
What can we do?
Kids marh...haha!!! xD

Ok larh~~~
All I wanna do is just update my blog. Goodbye~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment