Saturday, December 19, 2009

Updated~~~

Long time didn't update my blog,
and just now being scolded by Wiwy. Haha...^^
Yesterday I supposed...
We were all going out to celebrate Cassandra's belated birthday. xD
And I bring a person, that soh poh LeongWeiXin...
Haha~~~
Every1  was chatting happily meanwhile Cassandra have no idea that we are going to celebrate with her.
She really looks surprised. xD
Took a lot of pictures but I'm not gonna post it up cause I don't have it with me. ^^
Haha~~~That's all bout the celebration. =.=


Currently I'm rushing all my assignment.
Really make me exhausted. Haiz~~~
Help help. T.T
However I still have to finished it up.

Long time didn't see you,
How are you doing there?
Still used to it without my present by your side?
I'm sorry that I cannot go back accompany you.
Also of our 3rd year anniversary,
I cannot go back celebrate it because I will be having my final exam around that time.
Forgive me will you?

All right, hopefully you will be fine without me by your side for so long.
Take good care of yourself ya?


And last, to every friends who are rushing for your assignment too.
Take good care of yourself also.
It's gonna be a hard time. ^^
Take care~~~  

No comments:

Post a Comment