Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Things are always unpredictable.

The time has come, decision has been made.
Now it is time to let it go.
For her sake and us.
Everything will be different.
When I'm on semester break,
I no longer need to wake up early in the morning, fetch you to breakfast before going to your workplace.
I miss that.
During semester break, will be lonely I guess.
Looking at your photos, reminds me how you used to be like.

Things really come out without any warning.
Since you have made your decision,
all I have to do is to support you and respect your decision.
No matter what I'm with you.
4 years are not a short period,
I wonder what will happen in between it.
Well, lets just leave it to the faith and time.
In the end, I will still tell you, Good Luck, Have Fun, Study Well, Be Careful.
I guess it will be weird if haven't meet each other for quite some time.

3 comments:

  1. sometimes nt everything we cn control d la. sumore she has her owm life ma. HAHA. let go la. sem break u cn go find her geh ma. she nt going foreign country also. the flight ticket nt tat expensive d la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haiz...
    chez, I'm alright nw...
    Been on the phone with her.
    Now okay already. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good den. u add oil la ha. dun so down la. if not she also ll kena influence leh ><
    be happy ya.
    S-M-I-L-E =DD

    ReplyDelete