Friday, July 22, 2011

A post without title,
Seriously, these few days I don't know what's wrong with me.
Never been this uneasy for so long.
I've totally no idea on what should I do and how to coop with it.
Been listening a lot from friends, most of it are questions and some sort of things that can freak me out.
Well, I just don't know how to answer them but to reply with, "It's her decision to make, I will support her."
Obviously, I'm lying to myself, meanwhile trying to hypnotize myself.
I'm sucks isn't it?
I have no idea how long will this last.
But then, in a relationship, the hardest part is not to get along with your partner. It is waiting for him or her for an unknown period of time.
Sometime, waiting isn't really an option.
You may thought I was mean, but, there must be people who agree with it.
So don't blame me if I'm tired of waiting.
Time will pass and people will change,
I'm pretty sure a person will change whenever he or she enter into a new environment and different association.
Words you said now unable to guarantee in the future.
I'm not giving up, I'm just telling what is on my mind.
If you've seen this post, hate me or love me.
It's all depends on you.

1 comment:

  1. dun thk too much la weyyy
    we juz tell u wat we feel
    hehehehe

    but den, cn u plz enlarge the font size? HAHAHAHA. diff to read weyy

    ReplyDelete