Monday, July 11, 2011

Recent.

What happened recently?
Assignments, presentations and mid-terms.
Seriously, I'm being bothered by things.
Have done 3 presentation and left 2 presentations and a campaign to go.
For assignment, there is only 1 left.
Well, it is entering the busiest week now.
However, it's been 1 and a half months since last time I'm home.
I seriously think about them a lot.
 All I want her to know,
no matter what happened,
I'm with her.
However, don't test my limit.
I got my own temper.
Everyone has got his own problem to due, I'm in the category as well.
Sometime, I really wished that she's here with me.
Problems do occur.
Such a busy person,
time is not enough,
what can I do?
Nothing...
I can forgive,
but not forget.
There are things that you can't change,
when it's a fact.
This is reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment