Thursday, September 2, 2010

Updated~~~02092010

It has been quite awhile since the last time i update my blog.
now, I suppose, everyone is busy of their fina examination as well as I am.
since I studied in degree right now,
everything is different.
As I know, it is really tiring some more there's not the only thing we have to worry about.
*sigh*
I'm worried bout it even though I have give out the best I got.
mid-term test nt very bad but it's not very good as well.
well, think that there is only one way I can do,
put more effort.
read a post from my friend just now,
he stated Jack Neo once said'' 做人就要敢敢来,敢敢拼才有前途.''
Well, I think of it.
if I really did the way I want, things will really freak out.
So, better focus on what I'm going to face.
GOOD LUCK YA EVERYONE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment