Tuesday, September 14, 2010

14092010

Oh gosh,
I'm bet that everyone is trying their best since our final examination started yesterday.
For me today is the first blood,
I'm wonder did I do well but for sure I had tried my best to answer everything.
Who knows whether it is correct or not~
Well, it's gonna continue again.
Tomorrow is the Quantitative Paper I.
Well, it is the only subject for me in this semester.
Now I'm really wondering whether did I took the wrong choice. = =
Well, life will carry one!
You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got, remember what you had, learn from your mistakes, but never regret, people change, things go wrong, but remember life goes on!

1 comment:

  1. You have to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got, remember what you had, learn from your mistakes, but never regret, people change, things go wrong, but remember life goes on!

    喜歡你這段話

    耶穌愛你

    ReplyDelete