Monday, March 1, 2010

Something I would like to say but I can't speak it out. So...I still can't say it out.

It's been so long,
Whenever I against it or disagree it and wanna tell her.
I can't say it and I don't know what to say.
I want to tell her what I'm thinking but I couldn't.
Honestly, there are something I don't want her to do.
But it always happen.

Even now I also don't know what the hell am I talking about.
Is this communication problem?
I don't want to make her upset or sad,
But I really dislike it.

I wanna know do she understand my worries,
I wanna tell her everything but I can't.
Felt very useless toward myself.
Wanna do something great but in return always get the result that out of my estimation.
I want her happy,
Maybe this is the reason I can't say it to her.
Or it's just I was afraid.

What the hell am I talking bout?
Have no idea!

Talking nonsense here...
Ignore it if you think this is an idiot post. (Even myself also think that this post is stupid.)
Am I stupid or idiot?
*SIGH*

No comments:

Post a Comment