Friday, March 26, 2010

Moody...

This post is specially for my beloved girlfriend, Mei Wei.


I know these days are quite hard for you,
you have to handle three situation in the same time.
First thing first, Grandpa went into hospital, I know it makes you very worry and upset.
 Second, have to deal with schools' staff while taking care the family and grandpa.
Third, have to face your boyfriend which is always make you frustrated or angry and that's me.
(I don't know whether there is other guy but I'm still believe in you.)


I know you are tired,
I want to take care of your burdens too.
I'm sorry because I can't always stay by your side and solve all the problem for you/


Grandpa will be better I believe,
This is all I can said...
I know there is no way to convince you that grandpa will really get better,
But all I could do is only telling you this. ( Felt that I very useless.)


I know it's been making you no space to breath as you are the eldest in the family,
All I could do is only watch,
I don't have the power to relieve your burden now,
But I promise, in the very future, I will take down all the burdens of you and left them on my shoulder.
Even the sky fall, I will still stand right in front of you, leaving you unharmed.


However, I think the most pressure is likely come from me,
As my emotions and attitudes are always uncertainty.
I know it will do no good,
But still, I can't remove these attitudes.
I'm sorry,
I may couldn't be the 100% perfect boyfriend of you.
But, I can give you my words that,




I WILL BE THE ONE WHO LOVE YOU THE MOST!!!!!

1 comment: