Monday, July 5, 2010

05072010

First, I'm gonna tell what happened yesterday.
Yesterday, my family was here at Kampar to pay me a visit.
However, what make me happy is my girlfriend is following them to here visit me. 
I was so happy when I knew she could come along.
Around 1230 they had reach. Of course, once I went down to open the door the first one I was looking at is her!
I miss her very much. It is really excited to see her in front of me.
Then we went for lunch and go buy some of my stuffs.
*sigh*
Happy moment always passed very fast.
Around 1600, they're going back.
It is difficult when she have to leave.
*sigh*
Today, me and Chez accompanying Chu Hao back to his house which is located at Ayer Tawar to settle some of his stuffs.
It was fun! =)
Hahaz~~~That's all I want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment